| Read Time: 2 minutes
Featured Image Accident Reports

After a car crash, you should call 911 to report the crash to the local police department. The investigating officer will likely arrive to the scene of the crash soon.

They will proceed to investigate the crash and write an accident report, adding as much detail as possible.

Your Barbour County, Alabama car accident report can play a significant role in your claim.

Fortunately, there are multiple ways to acquire one. Our experienced Alabama auto accident attorneys can help you obtain an accident report and will review your options.

How To Get Your Crash Report In Barbour County, Alabama

If you were in a car accident that occurred outside the city limits of Eufaula, you can likely download your accident report online. It depends on which law enforcement agency investigated the crash.

Alabama State Troopers

If the Alabama State Troopers investigated the crash, you can download your Alabama accident report online through the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency’s website: Crash Report Request Page

You will need to enter one of the three categories of information below to search for your report:

  • First and last name;
  • Driver license number; or
  • Crash report number

Copies of crash reports cost $15 each. If you pay by credit card you will also be charged a credit card processing fee of $2.

Read our blog for detailed instructions on how to download an accident report online from the State of Alabama’s website.

Barbour County Sheriff’s Office

If the Barbour County Sheriff’s Office investigated the crash, you can download the car accident report online from its website: Crash Report Request Page

To download your Barbour County car accident report, you will need to provide the following info:

  • crash report number,
  • last name of a party involved, and
  • the date of the crash

If you do not know the crash report number, call the Barbour County Sheriff’s office at 334-775-3434.

How To Get Your Accident Report From Eufaula Police Department

If you were involved in a crash that occurred inside the Eufaula City limits, the Eufaula Police Department investigated the crash. To get your accident report in this situation, check out our blog on obtaining crash reports from the City of Eufaula.

Contact Fob James Law Firm For A Free Barbour County, AL Accident Report

The easiest way to get your police report is to contact the Fob James Law Firm. Your attorney will gather all the evidence necessary to build a persuasive case on your behalf, including the accident report.

At the Fob James Law Firm, our Alabama car accident lawyers work diligently to build your case. We will also work hard to negotiate a settlement with the at-fault party’s insurance company.

If necessary, our experienced litigators will file a civil lawsuit and fight to get you justice in court. You could be entitled to recover compensation for your medical treatment, lost income, pain and suffering, and more.

If you need help call our office today at 334-739-9000.

Fill out the form below and we will start working on getting your accident report!

Author Photo

Fob James

Fob James obtained a B.S., in software engineering from Auburn University and then continued his education by getting his J.D. from Vanderbilt University School of Law. After working for a large regional firm for several years where he obtained awards for both individual and corporate clients, Fob found that his passion was fighting for individuals who have been seriously injured or wronged by others. Fob believes that the jury is the great equalizer to the power and influence that large corporations have in society.