In an effort to reduce the risk of drinking and driving we are proud to present free holiday cab and ride-share rides for you!
We care about our residents in Birmingham and Montgomery, and we want to give back by offering free cab, Uber or Lyft rides in an initiative to prevent drinking and driving.
How it Works:
The program is simple – if you have been drinking – take an Uber, Lyft or cab and we will reimburse you for it!
Make the right choice, the responsible choice to get home this holiday season.
Qualifying 2022-2023 Holidays:
- Super Bowl Sunday (NEW)
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve & Day
- New Year’s Eve & Day
Details to the Program:
- Rides must be in the Birmingham, AL or Montgomery, AL metro areas
- Rides must be taken between 5 pm on the day of the holiday and 10 am the next morning.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- A maximum value of $25.00 anywhere in Birmingham or Montgomery metro areas.
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 100 submissions.
When Will I Get My Reimbursement?
Within the 10 business days from the date of the ride you must submit a copy of your receipt and photo id and mail in to our office:
Fob James Law Firm
2226 1st Ave S,
Birmingham, AL 35233
Submissions are limited and will fill up fast, so don’t delay submitting your reimbursement.