| Read Time: 2 minutes
Featured Image Accident Reports

If you were involved in a motor vehicle accident in Muscogee County, Georgia, you might be considering filing a legal claim with the other driver’s insurance company.

In most cases, you will need a copy of your accident report to get the process started.

After a motor vehicle collision, the police officer reporting to the scene will complete and file a Georgia Uniform Motor Vehicle Accident Report form.

This form contains a variety of valuable information that will be required for pursuing a legal claim or lawsuit.

You can obtain your Muscogee County, GA car accident report online in several easy steps. Alternatively, you can fill out the form below and we will get the accident report for you at no charge.

Download a Copy of Your Crash Report in Muscogee County, GA

Muscogee County does not provide a direct way to obtain a copy of a report electronically.

Instead, you must go to the LexisNexis BuyCrash.com site. This site allows you to search crash reports and obtain copies.

Under “Find A Report” select Georgia and “Select ALL GA Agencies”. Then click “Start Search”.

Next, you need to enter the date of the accident and the last name of a driver involved in the crash AND one of the following:

  • Report Number,
  • VIN, or
  • Driver’s License Number
BuyCrash.com Information Page

Click “Search” to locate your crash report. The cost to download your accident report is $13.00. All major credit cards are accepted.

Contact a Georgia Car Accident Lawyer for Help with a Muscogee County Accident Report

The easiest way to get your police report is to contact a Muscogee, Georgia car accident attorney. Your attorney will gather all the evidence necessary to build a persuasive case on your behalf, including the accident report.

At the Fob James Law Firm, our Georgia car accident lawyers work diligently to build your case and negotiate a settlement with the at-fault party’s insurance company.

If necessary, our experienced litigators will file a civil lawsuit and fight to get you justice in court. You could be entitled to recover compensation for your medical treatment, lost income, pain and suffering, and more. If you need help call our office today at 866-837-1010.

Author Photo

Fob James

Fob James obtained a B.S., in software engineering from Auburn University and then continued his education by getting his J.D. from Vanderbilt University School of Law. After working for a large regional firm for several years where he obtained awards for both individual and corporate clients, Fob found that his passion was fighting for individuals who have been seriously injured or wronged by others. Fob believes that the jury is the great equalizer to the power and influence that large corporations have in society.